Friday, October 16, 2009

"Ancient Archives"
The word "Freedom" has been stripped off from me for the past 3 weeks and the word "Routine" has nicely set itself in me. It may sound magical, but you dont really want that to happen i believe..
On a lighter note, I have just officially conquered "THE EVIL AND HATED EOYs".
I feel a fair bit of sense of relief however i'm not fully satisfied tho. ): Ohhhoo well.
*Digging up past information that i haven't updated blogger*
1) iphone has been with me for a dear 1 week. <3!!!!!!>

2)Addicted to tap tap revenge. Who wants to play with me and beat my score?:)
3)Felt a little smarter after each major exam. I dont know why this feeling but yeah..
HAHAHA.
Who with a right frame of mind would just go home straight after the last day of exam? The answer would be just: ME only. It's kinda unlikely that i would go home straight after my last paper however the unusual me just did it today/ Does it call for a celebration? So from here i think you can seize up whether am i in a right frame of mind now.. It is mind boogling; and i h8 it.

I'm sorry but i have to say this.. Why did it have to be you who dampened my mood? Of all person. I know it isn't your fault but i just couldnt stand this anymore.
"Imposing rules on a person just lead to him/her being more rebellious". That's what i think.
Mistakes that I've learnt from planning, never get too involve in planning something as any moment the word "cancel" would be on the go. Your hopes can be held as high up where the planets are and for a minute it can just drop like a bomb and land all the way down, way down where nobody knew you even existed... Get my pointttt?.. If you are wondering, I am not blaming you for this, lest i can any questions from you.

Amath it is all your fault that i couldn't get to catch the newly premiered episode of "Polo Boys" yesterday!!!
It is a pretty much of an anatomy show. Some hot guys would be eye candy for some desperado out there.. ^^V. Hot stuff. AHHAHAH.

Plus, i think i'm suffering from bipolar. Like super real. HAHAH. I get solemn and angsty for a minute and jubilant the next. See the BIG contrast? :) I think that's prolly due to me being home alone now. The peace and tranquility is just enough for this whole day that i'm facing..

Go out Go out Go out!!(X100956959) Yes the urge i'm encountering..
I think i need to talk to somebody now. Who would want to be my confidante?

PS: Joyce i will miss you!!:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence can be frightening however if you do look at it in another point of view, you might just enjoy every minute of it.

By the numbers;
VAN/

No comments: