Monday, October 26, 2009

"MidNight BLUE"

An eventful weekend i guess.

Saturday was at Joey's 15th birthday party. The place is ulu and far. But the chalet is damn BIG. HAHA. I think that's like the best part of it only:) like some big bungalow!!

Oh well, kinda felt lost and exceptionally uncomfortable. Cause her bro's friends are more than her friends. WAH. hundreds of them. Scattered everywhere. There is isn't 1 place that you wouldn't meet any of them. Seriously!!

Sunday went to Raffles City. Went to topshop to look for cheap thrills!! FOUND IT. AND I'M SATISFIED:)

Monday(TODAY): Had school excursion to CHIJMES. Kinda boring if you asked me how was it. However the best part was that we could just be out of school for a day. More excursion plz. YAY. K.

I'm contemplating on whether i should go Bugis tmr? SHOULD I? :)

Oh on a lighter note:
THIS WHOLE WEEK, SCHOOL IS ENDING AT 1245. EARLY DISMISSAL=WILD CHILDREN.


Went to dentist just now, had a change of rubberbands. Now they fixed in the so called "power chains" to them. It's hurting me):


"I'm loosing faith and gravity, you'll all i need to know"




There is a hero in us all;
VAN/




No comments: