Monday, December 01, 2008

Hey Lovely Lads,

TODAY IS WORLD AIDS DAY! 1st December.

Went out today with Chanel and Wei Liang.
I actually arrived later than them. When i live nearer. So embarrassing.
HAHA.
CHANEL, HE IS NOT ANG MOH. NOT AS YOU THINK HOW ANG MOH HE IS. EXCEPT HE GOT THIS PAIR OF BIG EYES(double-eyelids) And curly eyelashes. Thats all i guess. :)
WAH WASTED MAN, SHOULD GIVE TO A GIRL HIS FEATURES..
WENT TO marina to get tickets for madagascar 2. AHAH, HE TREATTT USS. SO COOL MAN! NOW HE'S BROKE BY 22.50. I'm going to repeat that.
Dream On la WL, it will not be on me next time. I DONT WANT to treat ppl..
You OFFER; WE ACCEPT "KINDLY".
RIGHT CHANELLLL????:)
I LOVE GLORIA THE HIPPO! SO CUTE EH.
Ok, then we ate at yoshinoya. I ate Beef Bowl. Yeah then me and chanel eat so WOLS.. (try reading it) Then he eat like super fast. SCARY MANNNN! Woah.
Then me and chanel kept on laughing at everything. I cant really remember what we laughing at. HAHA. At some lame thing la, confirm..
Ok show ended then we walked around, then went suntec to take bus.
CHANEL YOU ASKED US GO WITH YOU TAKE 196/16. IN THE END YOU NEVER TAKE WITH US. YOU AHHHH. :)
Thats the day.

Take that;

VAN

No comments: