Wednesday, December 17, 2008



"Been there for a minute, and you showed your true colours"





Oh well, I've just realised that I didnt blogged for like more than a week i guess? SIGH* Ok.





Yesterday had full-dressed rehearsal at Victoria Theatre. The only fun part was to camwhore with your buddies inside the dressing room! HAHHA. I think our screams were too loud!! :) Luckily the ppl on level 1 didnt hear us. So GOOD!


A long day for me... From like 12-10pm!


TMR WILL BE THE SAME! ACTUAL PERFORMANCE TMR! WHOO! :)


Sure FUN, baby!





ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.......


SCHOOLS GONNA RE-OPENED! WAH, SIAN! ):


And also, I havent finish my holiday homework! Well, Darn itxxxzz!


Have to like rush through it after my performance.


I think everybody completed their homework already except me la! TSK, LOSER!


K, anyways.. NEED TO GO NOW! BYYYYYEEEEEEEE.


WAIT, I GOT 1 PATHETIC PICTURE!






I'll catch you soon;
VAN/

No comments: