Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HEY THERE FOLKS?

Wa, I've been stuck at home ever since i came back from Melbourne---What a boring life i lead. Except for ballet practices here and there, I've never been out of the house sooooo long. I think i'm gonna be FAT SOON. All day in the house sitting and facing the com. Oh well, the com is my best friend and my entertainer. (: LIKE YEAH!

Thinking back now,
I still missed Australia! Shit la.
I want to camp overnight at Chadstone.
Sigh, why spore dont have that shopping centre. 'Tupid eh!
Shop here shop there only these few places>>> Orchard, vivo, bugis, PP,Plaza sing, marina. Wa sian la. Very tired of them. ):

I've just realised that..
In Melbourne i became closer to some people.
HAHHA, very funny.
Actually quite cool la. The trip to me is more like bonding with friends. (:


House is like a jail?

Landlord says I should buy a tent But he can kiss my ass cause I paid the rent So I doubt he'll kick me out this afternoon (nickelback)



Love;
VAN. (whoooooo)

No comments: