Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Throw Down Your Guts










This was my Saturday with the girlz. Went for both fleas at Iluma and *Scape. Had more of nail affair? O.P.I spreez.... HAHAH.


Spent ytd with Gillian and Davinna in Town walking, eating, laughing, talking etc.. Hope for more. :)





DAYZ IN SCHZ-Before a week's break~

(The blue wall is really pretty for some serious photoshoot) ^.^


OKAY, AND BACK TO THE CURRENT NEWS. School's starting in about a few more days... And and and and and and.... I will have another 2 more tests.... And a couple more weeks, another set of tests. Now it will be test 2:'( &*%^$%&


I think ever since poly began, I became fatter? I just felt that somehow I ate more than usual. Like having massive buffet uh.


AND YAY YAY YAY, I will be part of F1 this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ WHOO~ Heheheh. :)

No comments: