Monday, March 14, 2011

Mirror Findings




Finally laid my hands on YSL collector's item last weekend. So happy!!!!!
Got myself the palette pop collector face powder.
So, I practically ran through the first week of march and here I am in the third week of march.

Money entered; Money flew. Is that how it's supposed to be? Ok, maybe you can call me a spendthrift but hey, I BUDGET... :)


My weekend was spent at Suntec, visiting all the convention centres filled with exhibition. Namely the IT fair which I felt was so chaotic plus total loss of business ethics-sales personnel were touting their business whenever each customer gave a slight glance to their products or even their faces. Next, it was the Prada sale. I dont see much difference in the prices of the bags.. I dont know if it is just me// But perhaps just a 100-250$ knock off. You still see the 4 figures in some of them. So my advise, window shopping would do just fine. :)


And till we meet again!!!

No comments: