Monday, February 28, 2011

Instant Gratification

Few more hours till MARCH COMES. And that's my BDAY month. ^.^
Let's create another folder in our life. It shall be named "Dreams Galore". A place where it doesnt even appear in the human world. Mixing and Churning ideas/designs/words/colours/gadgets/style/moves/potions and the list goes on...
It'll be nice to see the products of your own personal innovation that no one actually has huh?

Looking for nice blazers recently. Kinda difficult to match those I saw with the ones that I "created" in my mind unknowingly. (Sort of a higher standard, I guess) Btw, did my brows today. Hehehe. No more fussing over it.

  1. Summer Camp is coming up. I WANT TO GO. It'll be a real good training for me. :)
  2. Last Month of working life:\
  3. Intrigued by different mindset of thinking..

No comments: