Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Fuzzy 17th^.^


Dee look, the single eyelids goodness. No one can beat us!!










My weekend was dead busy and tiring!! But enjoyable at the same time:) Buddies came over-talked, ate, laughed, farted, played, disturbed......... and the list goes on.

DEONN: My single eyelid, laughter club cum confidante pal DEE. Talked through the wee hours and had coffee to keep us awake. Yes, we talk about everything. And that's what I loved most. Dee, msges from you are like essays long and they are so sweet, moving and encouraging. Nonetheless, my 2 full years with you has been great and memorable. You can tahan my pinching right? So strong and power-pack!!

Without you, atika, den and shirl who helped me start the fire and bbq-ed the food, despite ashes flying all over your body and grease that filled your hands plus sweat to top everything on, this small scale party wouldnt have succeeded.... Ok I'm not sure you can read that whole paragraph as logical as I can. But yeah, these are the thoughts that came through my brain and I'm so afraid that I would forget to pen it down. So hence, the running lines:\

I'm patiently waiting for JO JO to upload her photos that she took. I want to see how spasm my face is in all the pics. Smiling continuously for 10-12 single shots with everyone. No joke. My mouth literally trembled...

So never did I expect strangers to come into our rooms to play card games with us.. Kinda different rendition of BDs huh. Luckily we do have enough numbers/ I was half awake when I played and spoilt 2 rounds, so I decided to withdraw and laugh at ppl instead. I feel so mean. But hey, they deserved it...

Now, I need to stay away from BD cakes. I will gear towards BD cupcakes from now on ^.~ Hehehhehe/

Oh yes, DEE will you be free on the 10th April? Come out for flea with us. :) Text me!!
I'll catch you soon!!

No comments: