Friday, April 09, 2010

The Peak

So how's your week folks?? Mine was just plainly GOOD?/ NO lessons for 3 days-monday to wednesday cause of BMW. Performed for closing ceremony and all. Adrenaline rush i tell you. Like at the backstage. Plus i breezed through my ballet exam on tues. How Nice!! HAHAH/
To be frank, there is nothing interesting about the week. Except it is Joyce's Birthday on Thursday. That girl is finally 16!!:) YAY!!^^

I'M PRAYING FOR TJC's concert to be like over so i can step down from CCA. I feel so loser when almost everyone stepped down from their CCA except DANCE. Is like WAH the feeling is you know very pek cek type. However, NO DANCE=NO EXERCISE:( Oh how to i get those vigorous exercise from besides dance. :( Sighhhhhh/ I think that's the bad part of it. OH NO OH NO!! CHINESE O LEVELS COMING. COMING. C O M I N G. I NEED TO GET OVER THAT ONE QUICKLY. LIKE ACE THE SUBJECT OR SOMETHING!!! I'm so paranoid all of a sudden. All the caps and all. HAHHA I have to admit that I LOVE CAPS, BABY!!:)

I H A V E A M A J O R C R A V I N G F O R... G R E E N T E A I C E C R E A M NOW!!~
Well moving on, I'm quite intimidated by some of my classmates' actions. IM REALLY VERY SCARED:\ NOT KIDDING. IS LIKE.. HAIYA SHALL NOT GO ON ANY FURTHER//

MONDAY I'VE GOT CHEM CA2, FRIDAY IVE GOT EMATH CA2. YOU KNOW WHAT?? I SHOULD STOP TELLING YOU MY LIFE STORY AND GET DOWN TO WORK. IT IS JUST TOO LITTLE TIME. OR MAYBE IT IS JUST ME/ BB!!

I'll catch you soon;
V/\NESS/\

No comments: