Friday, January 22, 2010

"Jekyll & Hyde"

I dont care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too;
Thursday i dont care about you;
It's Friday i'm in Love.. (The Cure)

I'm planning to dedicate a post once a week to like summarise how's my week so far.
So this shall be the first. :)
Well as much as everyone is dragged out of bed facing those atrocious days ahead of them, i'm not facing any much nicer either. So we are equal on this ground. To kick start this week, the graduating classes had to attend this "mini" retreat(2 days) at the novena church(pastoral centre) centring mainly on spirituality, family, friendship, sexuality. I definitely had a good and nice laugh. Wed was just like a usual Wed=nothing special. Oh thurs shall be my enemy from now on. PE + dance=drop-dead-exhausted-pathetic-creature-living-on-planet. Had a really intense workout-1.5km run. Dance was just mainly eating up whatever remnant of energy i have had stored in my body. I got home thinking that i felt alright but the next day my body just wouldnt let me relax. Muscles started aching and contracting-especially my abdomen, thighs, arms, NECKKK. The moment i STARTED laughing, the 4 of them always had their chance to gang up against me. Well what do i do?? Practically Nothing. I will just be immune to the pain then after.
Friday: dance audition for the sec 1s. Out of 60, only 19 got in. Yesss that little. Haizzz. As usual ballet at night. Back, and here rambling on and on. \

Sometimes I always wondered, what will happen to all of us after our last year of education??
She say JC, you say Poly, they say JC, I say Poly. Well i constantly have to remind myself where i want to go after those majors and that is what keeps me focus or mayb a little more into school work. With those constant distractions like concerts!! (ftw!!) *I HEARD ADAM LAMBERT IS COMING TO SPORE SOMETIME THIS YEAR* HAHAH!! I think you saw that. Not a secret anymore. If that was true, IM GOING!! YESSS~

Alright, back to serious stuff!! See this is what i meant. D I S T R A C T I O N S/ Okayy, i shall start some long grandma story again:)

Perhaps we all know that men are not created equal in the sense some people would have us believe-some people are wiser than others, some people have more opportunity than others because they're born with it, some men make more money than others-some people are born gifted beyond the normal scope of most man. Please say that you are agreeing with me on this whole huge statement. :) YES K YOU DO:) HAHAHHA!!


I bet you that all of you are wondering why i named this post "Jekyll and Hyde". Well for a purpose. Everything happens for a purpose and that's what i strongly stick to. Basically, i believe every single one of us will meet somebody who has this "Jekyll ad Hyde" personality. It means that a person who shows good and evil personalities. You can defend that you do not exhibit this kind of character, but subconsciously you are just unaware of it.

SOOOOO.. All this is just sufficient for you to know what this girl named "Vanessa" has been doing for this whole week.

All Lies With Me;
VVVVV#

No comments: