Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"DARK HORSE"
-Math why do you have to be so cruel this time?! Do You Know How Much I LOVE YOUU?!!
-1 word: Exhausted!!
-I seriously need a Dream-catcher from Alaska NOWWW. My dreams all all running away from ME):
-Please empathise with me
-I love my Tie Yi Buddy. She rocks like shitt! YESS!
-Dance steps please get yourself organised in my BRAIN.
-EOY please get further away from me.
-I need time, does any shop here in Singapore sells TIME? TELL MEEE, i go this very MINUTE!
-Are you satisfied dear girl? Yes, surely will be your reply.
-Literature i love you too. Better give me good grades i tell you:)
-Hope i dont die tmr(Dance & tution straight away)
-Laugh lesser it will make a HUGE difference.
-Keeping quiet sometimes give you a different persona. I LIKE!
-Be a fast learner for Everything i learn under the sun!
-I feel like crashing into my laptop now.
-8 days does not help me get any new ideas. Its just crappy.

As you can see, this is like some rubbish post. Is like whatever i'm thinking i'm typing it out.
Totally unorganised. Points are not string into nice sentences.

Dont be so cruel next time, MATH.
YOU ARE MY HOPEEEE!

In a full revolution;
Van

No comments: