Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Freedom Is Nothing Else But To Be Better"

This weeks observations:
"Must real steady lovers show their affection through public affirmation?"

Saw some disturbing scenes which is totally PLUS absolutely... ah you know the words to fill in the blank.

My POOR eyes somehow is going to deteriorate further?(NOT literally).

1)Does public affirmation make you more secure in relationships?
2)Are you afraid to lose the guy/girl?
3)Do you trust your opposite partner?

Oh well i think all these pointers contribute to the "main" topic for this post.

When you look at teenagers french in public your mind totally switch to the "Copy-The-Europeans-again" mode.
Does Singaporean teenagers not have any originality at ALLL?

You dont need constant calling and sms-ing to assure that your girl/boyfriend is still into you.

I think i think differently from others..

-Both parties need their own space. (Intimacy is not the key word in r'ship)
-Changing yourself for a guy can be the most ______ thing to do. (negative)

FOR ALL THESE, NO OFFENCE. REALLY:)

CAs have just flew pass, EOYs will just start to wave at me soon.
I HAVE DANCE FOR THE WHOLE NEXT WEEK. ABSOLUTELY GOOD HUH?!!
This is worst than a life of a Sota kiddo.

Muscles will set themselves IN me and say HEY to extra weight.

A fact: "Muscles weigh heavier than fats". >>>>> REAL FACT.

So i think is not a positive thing..

FAILURE: This word dont pop up to some people for no reason. Some dont even have that word in their vocabulary.
However, "failure" has this affinity with me. (IS GOOD THAT YOU DONT HAVE IT)
I dont really confide my problems to anyone even to my bestest friends. I DONT REALLY HAVE A CONFIDANTE though.

I'LL END THIS JUMBLE POST.

"What You Look May Not Always Be The Truth"
Face It;
VAN

No comments: