Friday, November 07, 2008

HAD DANCE YESTERDAY):
OMGoshh..Damn tiring la. From 8-12pm. Kinda mad luh.
Oh well, I cannot take it anymore.
The moment i went home. Almost dozed off while lying on the bed. Sigh*
Now my muscles are aching. Perhaps I didnt had intensive training for like so long, that is why i'm aching all over. Aiya. ):
The day didnt really went well for me. So yeah.

More dance practices coming up; GOTTA HANG IT THERE!!


At the same time, looking forward for the "school" trip to melbourne. SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT! I think it wont be an educational trip for all of us but a SHOPPING TRIP. AH-HAHAHH.

TODAY:

Had lunch with shirleen and joyce at the library. Cafe Galilee. (; LOVE THE SANDWICH LIKE HELL. WE talk and talk and talk. LAUGH AND LAUGH AND LAUGH. K, kinda no link here.

ENDIN' HERE--------------

"Sadness isnt painful, it's trying not to feel sad that hurts"

VAN/

No comments: