Monday, June 02, 2008

YESTERDAY WAS A FUN-FILLED,ENJOYABLE,WORTH SPENDING TIME & CRAZY DAY OF ALL THE DAYS I HAD IN MY LIFE.

Ytd was THE CLICK 5's First Ever Concert in Singapore. It was awesomely GREAT I SWEAR.. Saw many familiar faces:D


I went with Bianchine to watch the concert. We both were Jumping,Screaming,Singing Along to the music.. HAHHA. Took loads and loads of Pictures. I JUST SNAP SNAP AND SNAP!! A NUMBER OF IT WERE QUITE BLUR. So i'll post the clear pictures later.


They Started the concert with a BANG with the song 'Flipside'! There was a white cloth hanging in front of the stage,which when they appeared you can see the enlargement of their silhouette. Woah. I think it got many girls weak in the knees. I was in the Premier Standing Area and you can see the American Kids going 'GA-GA' over them. They pushed their way through.Oh my. You should have seen the way they squeezed themselves to the front. They are like some Piranhas zooming into their target.. So SCARY.


They interacted with the audience pretty well, I love the song PUMP IT UP. (: Kyle sang it with so much ENERGY. Oh how i love Joey and Ben. Ben was like the comedian and Joey was like the expert. ILOVEHOWJOEYPLAYTHEDRUMS!!! So Much Enthusiasm.

They Introduced quite a number of new singles and it went alright.
(I've got the feeling that they are going to cut a new album)


It ended at 10pm? Sadly,they didn't have a Meet And Greet Session):

I got home about 11.15.



--------------------------------CAMPING WEEK--------------------------------

THIS coming friday I'll be having a chuch camp. HAH. Hope it'll be as fun as last year(: Can't Wait!




PICTURES NEXT----------------------------------------------------------------











HEADLIGHT DISCO!




'The moment I first saw you; I knew that you were going to be Mine.'
VAN






















































No comments: