Friday, June 06, 2008

I LOVE THIS! S-V-J!




'You'll Never Want To Forget This'
Towning with 2 of my GREAT BUDS yesterday. It was Superb! HAHAHAA. We went Takashimaya, Wisma Atria, Far East and after that Wisma again. AH HA, GUESS what both of them bought the most things. You would never want to see how much things they bought. Woah. Overwhelming man. :D
I bought a bag! Love it, I've been finding it for like months? And FINALLY! I felt a sense of satisfactory after I bought it.
Oh Well, before that they came to my house to paint their NAILS.(How Vain eh?)
After that my whole room smelled of cutex. Stinkin' Hell. OH MY!
Well, How I loved the outing yesterday(: How I wished it would never end.

The Next Outing will be BUGIS. CHEAP/BEAUTIFUL THINGS.

Wished time didn't passed so fast.

OH YES! I'll be on a hiatus. As I mentioned I had church camp,it'll be tonight-till Sunday morning. 3 days 2 nights.We'll in for a Splashin' Fun,baby! HAHHA, wait! must be more holy and serious.

IF I CAN'T WAIT! YOU'LL BE THE SAME! Tee-heheh 8)

I'LL BE BACK. Catch you soon<3



"12 steps to home"
VAN.






No comments: