Wednesday, June 25, 2008

'When All That's Left Is You'

School have re-opened. Everything just seems to change and revolve around me.

Work is just a total disaster. Why can't holidays just extend another more hour? I would be contented with that tho.

The timetable have gotten me insane, almost everything had been reshuffled.

I have given a thought that this friendship wouldn't last long, and i swear it won't.(I just need a little breather on that)

All you want is attention, is that your priority in life? Spare a thought for others will you?

New Friends are the BEST. Sometimes you do not even notice that your Real True Friend is just near you.

--------------------------------------

Now I just yearn for the next holiday which is Youth Day. The next one is National Day.

12 Stops and Home;

VAN.

No comments: