Wednesday, December 12, 2007

YESTERDAY WAS THE MCR CONCERT:D


Went to the concert with my mummy(:

And we had to queue to get into that damn Max Pavilion, waited for like an hour. Urgh, talking about that makes me irritated. Saw some Caucasians kids talking, they were bitchy..(no offence), teenagers smoking..In 1 hour they used up 3 cigarettes- it was serious; no kidding. I couldn't believe my eyes i tell ya. HAHHAH.


Finally, got into the Pavilion. Ah. Oh yes! If you're not in skinnies, you will make a horrible fashion statement at the concert. Heh. So after we got in, not long they started performing. Oh i'm like so new to MCR, we'll maybe not new, i'll just say NOT USE TO IT. Oh thick eyeliner, gosh that freaks me out luh. HAHAH. I took pictures of them, but the pictures turn out to be a disaster, well a little i may say. Heh. The zooming was insufficient, ah whatever luh. I'll post the pictures in the next post..


Peek-a... I see you;

Van.

No comments: