Wednesday, December 26, 2007

'When it's dark; you know who to turn to'

24th dec: Attended midnight mass with my Family.
Supposed to meet Liz after mass, but it was Crowded-sorry liz!
As usual, I can't keep awake with boring homily. If some day I survived listening to boring homily that would definitely be a Miracle for me! HAH!
For Dinner, I had KFC and Sushi- a word to describe about it-- MISMATCHED!
But.... that was the most interesting dinner I've Ever Had! So thumbs up for that! Hehehehe.
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream for dessert(heart it)

And there will always be a log cake lying in my house fridge every christmas, it has always been the tradition:B

25th Dec: Went out for Lunch. Ate at
DinTaiFung(if ya'll ever heard of it)
Shopping have always be my No. 1 Fav!
So.........
Went Shopping and I bought this pair of Square-Cut Jeans(Ifoundthenamekindainteresting) from Levis!
Saw many shops which was having attracting slashing discounts, was kinda tempted..but nah.
Oh Oh Oh Oh! Robinsions was one of the Most super super super CROWDED places, people turned into piranhas attacking it. I found that super scary.
And a Shopaholic like me will always never turn its back to Attractive discount traps, urgh I'll have to control that:D

*That would maybe be my Resolution for 2008*

26th Dec: Here siting typing this Post.
Matchbox 20 is now my current Rave! Yay-ness.

ILOVETHEM!

School will be re-opening on the 3rd january..
Counting from now.. which is
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ...
8 days it is..
YAY LOADS. I'll get to see the same old faces again. Ah hah!

That was RANDOM of me! (:

27th Dec: Outing with Zoey and Elizabeth.
Marina Square.
Zoey!!!! See luh, I'll have to hold your present another week more, cause you can't make it for tomorrow's outing. Ah. So sad luh..

Okay, i guess this is here where i'm gonna stop!

See You;

Van.

No comments: