Thursday, December 06, 2007

Here's a post after a long hiatus.
29th Nov: It was the SLEEPOVER! HAH! I tell you we were having a blast at liz's house. We had a small movie marathon(: We snack alot, the Tom Yam was great too.. *In brief only*
2nd Dec: Went to IKEA at Tampines Retailer Warehouse. It was HUGE i must say! The food there was Great too, especially the meatballs and chicken wings. HAHHA. Bought this chair and rug from there..
At Night, went to Night Safari:D I couldn't take my eyes off those cuddly nocturnal animals. There were Irresistible! That Day, I just zonked out after I went home.
3rd Dec: Went Towning with liz. We were PRODUCTIVE IN OUR SHOPPING! Both got what we wanted, felt contented!
5th Dec: Went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 as it was the open house.
It had a lot of facilities man! Itis designed as an eco-friendly and energy-efficient facility.
10th Dec: Going Out with Laura! :D
11th Dec: Going to My Chemical Romance Concert.Uh.
I've loads of things to do, so little time.

No comments: