Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SUP' Y'all;

Had English EOY

Had Chinese EOY

Had History EOY

Had E-math paper 1

Had Literature EOY

Had Science

Had EL oral

Had E-math Paper 2

-tomorrow ART!

Finally exam is over? Isn't it wonderful and carefree?(:

Looking at those tickets make me wanna SCREAM?

Well,it is the Black eyed peas cum Click 5 concert, OH ACTUALLY Click 5 is the guest artiste.
Sorry y'all, I didn't post cause i didn't have time, and that's because of the EOY. Can't really imagine i didn't use the computer for such a long period.
Looking at the clouds certainly made my DAY!
How i love to see the stars go by..
Now,my brain is filled with nonsensical things. So yah.
Boredom is getting the better of me.
Take those picks and strum a few chords!
I'm feeling elated upon receiving my Pointe shoes!
Well, this post has no life, no link and what have you..


So I'm taking a break for now, before i start rambling on and on.. that would be disastrous!

Till then;
Van heart you!



No comments: