Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I certainly HAD A BLAST ON FRIDAY 12th oct
It was the CFs meeting man! It totally rocks like hell!
Ok, tried all clothes from Zara. RAN here RAN there like some retards!
And i bought LITTLE MISS MAGIC from Far East Plaza!
Anyways, if you wanna find out more read fran's or liz's blogs.
Shall rip the pictures from liz now!

i heart this ok!
Yesterday- 15th oct.
Went CRAZY with my ballet pals laura and jayne yesterday. We took all those candid shots of one another.
Oh How I Love the who, what, huh game. It's superb man! Those who lost must drink 1 glass of water. And guess what? I drank 5 cups, was darn bloated! Later in the afternoon we went to linear park to play? Heh. Yes! TOOK PICTURES! I shall post them now! Well, laura got most of them as she brought her camera!
jayne's pet dog! How ADORABLE!




don't know what the hell are they doing! Heh.
That's all for today. Jayne, I had a fun-filled time at your house!
Loves,
Van(:






No comments: