Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL!
TALKING about yesterday,
I had a Resplendent, Productive, Superb, Luxuriated time with my Great Friend Elizabeth.
That was the Most productive OUTING i ever went to far, TRUST me!
We both got what we exactly wanted.
Well, the problem is we spent toooooo much MONEY! HAH!
Right now, I'm staring at the computer.
This is not gonna work for me man!
Well, tomorrow will be the same, i guess.
But FRIDAY is certainly gonna Rock my Socks of!
HAHAH, hope so.
Another outing with Elizabeth and Francesca.
Ok, not gonna elaborate further.
There is some misunderstanding going on between the both of them, I seriously hope is not gonna be serious..
Okay, we'll see how it goes this coming friday!(:
With Full LOVE;
VAN!
maybe the timing is beating our hearts;
PS: This post look kinda HALLOWEEN-ish! Heh.

No comments: