Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Only Island












Had an early National Day Celebration yesterday in school. As usual, I didnt wear R&W. Not that I dont want to, but there are just too many restrictions. Hate to accustom to them:\ The National Anthem will always be sung loudly after the whole performance. Well, you'll never hear that kinda volume on a ever normal school day. --Dont look at me-- I sing no matter if it's National Day or not. Certainly felt more belonged to the country. ^^

I know it is really not the right time to go out as the majors are approaching.. But, I feel I needed some happy time. So yes I went out. To Town. Had oyster mee sua and tako poachi for lunchhh. Yes sucha glutton!! This was all that gave me energy to walk and shop around.

It was a real pity that we couldnt get to catch 'Salt' due to the eager response from others. Tickets were all sold out!!!!! Movies that are screening now are kinda more action packed and not the romance kind anymore. Too much for me to handle/ Oh I caught 'Street Dance' last weekend with my mom. The dancing was superb. I kept my eyes on those tone abs. Absolutely Mesmerizing!! Besides for the "Ever-So-Predictable-Ending" the show was nice for picking up suave moves. Well, it is just a male ballet dancer falling in love with a female street dancer. A very cliche kinda story line. I hope this doesnt spoil the ending for you.

PS: A man promoter, representing a credit card company, approached shirl and me asking us whether we own a credit card? Do we even look that old? I G U E S S N O T.


I'll not post that frequent after this. Need to keep my eyes fixed to those books.

No comments: