Friday, August 20, 2010

On Its Last Bend

It didnt used to be this way.
I'm afraid to see drastic changes.
Nice to see that you've grown out of that timid self. But do make the best out of it.
The day that we may go our separate ways may soon be knocking our doors. I'm aware of that.
I adhere to my own set of morals while it might be different for you.

Some said that you've become too bold nowadays. I chose not to believe them. But now, I'm halfway into that statement.
I really long for your old self where you were more sensitive. Where has that sensitivity gone?

When you chose not to say anything, I'm fine with that. Keep that and we'll be strangers. When too many comes knocking on your door, befriending you, do you feel something isnt in place? I hate those "touch and go(s)". It is literally excruciating to sieve out those sincere ones and eliminate the others. Having said that, I'm loosing my stamina in tolerating whines and other forms of nasty tones.

"In the real world, it is more tough and cunning than you think it is"
From experience, sometimes following your own heart could even back fire you. I'm really weary of that.

PS/ This could be my last few posts before I battle with those several monsters.


I'll catch you soon/

No comments: