Thursday, September 17, 2009

~Hoi Polloi~

----Its just another ritual cycle of day i'm experiencing again.----

Dance=music=yoga=steps=WATERRRR.
I've just realised that dancing to "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys is some what quite an emotional process. I doubt anyone of you can feel what i'm feeling right noww.
So nexttttt, came back from dance..
Just completed my Lit Essay(Over achieversss)
1 more school Eoy paper and some trigo questions up for due next Monday(Tuition).
Today is the BIG DAMN DAY that i got interested in some French words that can be use in English essays/context.

Tomorrow marks the end of the week(End of Term 4 week 1). See how fast this world is moving.
Get the point??! OF COURSE YOU DOOO!

ANYWAYS, Its been such a hassel to re-memorise what I've learn in term 1-3. By re-memorising these facts, it'll just shortened my life by another 5 years. Can you imagine like each chapter has like prolly more than 15 pages(approx) and there is an average of more than 6 chapters you have to memorise for each BLOODY SUBJECT. Just Sit Down And Imagine Thattt. You'll be scared to DEATH! Very awesome huh/

For Science, I think by looking at the rate my class is scoring, (no offence though) Albert Einstein must be digging a hole in the ground and spinning his head inside it. Is like (Science-Damn-Terrible-Take-To-Disgrace-His-Great-Inventions) concept. I referring more to myself if you are wondering..

PS: I LOVE MY CURRENT BLOG SONG. FYI, I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT MORE THAN 20 TIMES I GUESS. Chris Daughtry HOLD A CONCERT IN SINGAPORE CAN??!!!
You'll make like tons of money!! HAHAH

...It's no surprise I won't be here tomorrow
I can't believe that I stayed till today
There's nothing here in this heart left to borrow
There's nothing here in this soul left to say
Don't be surprised when we hate this tomorrow
God know we tried to find an easier way
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise..

Fools In Love;
VANNNN/

No comments: