Friday, May 29, 2009






Outing with shirleen and atika.
Atika was late for half an hour. TSK. Bad time planner.
Oh well, I'm perpetually sad, disappointed, moody, solemn. Whatever negative emotions you name it I show it.
Last day of school was just suck-ass.
Report book is ugly now with lots of ugly scarings which is going to be with me for like how many years? or forever..
If I'm now given a chance, I would definitely want to take my exams all over again.
1 or 2 at its peak REMAINING down right down. Its like extreme weathers/
This MID YEAR was a disaster/
It ruined my life/
It spoils my report book/
It just brought everything DOWN!
I will just (H) time.
Its irreversible!
"You never really understand a person until you crawl in his/her skin"(TKAMB)
Nobody understands you MORE than yourself. Its hard to confide to people nowadays as you cant really find a nice confidante to confide to.
-Betrayer
-Jealousy
-Hatred
-Friendship wrecker
-Favouritism
------These quality are definitely in anyone of us-------
Next Exam shall be better. VANESSA TAN HUI NING you've gotta to prove it. This world is filled with competitiveness. Damn YOU.
Anybody could just be your enemy




Jack-ass;
VAN/

No comments: