Monday, May 25, 2009

ALL RESULTS ARE BACK i guess..

Is something nobody wants to know.. Perhaps for some
-I think i'm a failure as a Core Literature student.(I'll just pull the whole school's percentage down--ALL THE WAY)
-I cannot do Science for goodness sake
-Maths perhaps?

If MOE could just revamp the whole education system, it'll be great. (just take the subjects you are good at it ONLY) Wah best..

A 66/100 for Emath. I dont know whether like that good or bad. The paper was mediocre for many? But my "habit" would just stick with me--(carelessness)

If carelessness and the state of nervousness would not exits, i think many billion people would have just succeeded in this world. I WISHHH...

I wish on everything except acting on it. I'M THE WORLD'S BEST PROCRASTINATOR.

1)Feeding on Kinder Joy sometimes is futile. Makes you put on weight..
2)Time spent yesterday studying for English vocab was like ERRR.. Test was postpone to another day. (HOW GREAT?)
3)I've got a resolution: I need to be an all rounder.

I LOOK LIKE A 5-YEAR OLD KID with short fringe(Superr short)
Time can be something irreversible. HOW TRUE?
Miss this opportunity and you'll regret.
Time is ticking; awaiting for someone suitable to grasp.

MY TAGBOARD NEEDS MEDICAL CARE?! deonn HELP ME!

Its like vanished again due to my ITCHY fingerssss/

Mercy;

VAN/

No comments: