Monday, August 20, 2007

I JUST WANNA SCREAM & LOSE CONTROL!:D
Exams are over!
Posting what I've done from the 10 August till now!
10 AUGUST.
Went to meet liz at 1pm at PP(with cheryl) Went to her house played all those PS3 games again, I know i'm lame. But still.. Not long Zoey came, but she left after 1/2 hour-that's like super Fast? Ok then we played guitar.. Laugh.. After that we went cycling, cheryl scoot instead.. Sadly, she hurt her poor little toe): Went to sarah's house to get help, got a plaster for cheryl. Me and liz were like running everywhere like bumble bee.. Heh? Sarah decided to come to liz house. YAY! Then got guitar training again, Fun and lame to a certain extend. So yah, that day just ended.

Exam Period!
The week that i dread the MOST! It's killing. And now is finally over! HAHAH. waiting for results... Oh and i have a lit test tmr- Chinese Cinderella. Doing notes now(:

I think I'll just stop here and full-stopped!
Say HI and I'll respond. HAHAH. ok, lame me!
See y'all. Post pictures in the second post, coming right up!(:

No comments: