Monday, August 06, 2007

Haven't been posting lately.
Reason #1: Too much homework got me tight up!):
Reason #2: Can't really be bothered to post sometimes; serious.
And that's about it. Heh? I'm feeling lethargic Right Now! YAWN!

Ok right. National Day is catching up! So i hope ya'll have prepared those RED and White outfits for Wednesday:D HAHHA. Well, for me.. I'm going to wear my school uniform. That is the best, as i don't get to fuss about what am i going to wear on that day. (:
On WEDNESDAY(8/9): exciting issue is gonna come up! :D
Going to Vivo with Elizabeth(CF). Shopping! sadly
francesca can't come along): umm. Going to liz's house
after that.

On FRIDAY(10/9): Going out with joyce, hopes that she have already seek her parent's consent..

Okay i think i'm going out too much! HAW! And CAs have already caught up): That's the worst thing of all!
Running along now!
See you and happy national day Singapore!
HUGs!

No comments: