Thursday, March 08, 2012

Vacation Update 1

So it has been exactly a month after the last tests that I took that pretty much sums up my whole Year 1. I have still no clue when the results are gonna come out...

I apologise for this blog which lacks luster and updates due to the months of school and dance. Well, as of now, I was contemplating whether I should continue keeping this blog as I seldom visit this space anymore. :\ hmm..

Ok perhaps at the mean time, I shall keep this blog going and see how it goes for the next month or so..

Currently prowling through my emails, marking important dates etc. As of now, I can see that by next week and end of march, I will have 2 camps to attend.
1) Create MC leadership camp
2) Freshmen Orientation Programme '12 prep camp.
3) FOP training (3,5 April)
4) Actual day(i) 11-13 April
5) Actual day(ii) 16 April
6).....
7).......
8)..........
And not forgetting more dance practices for the upcoming performance (Momentum) in May. More trainings will just bomb their way through.






On the 2nd march celebrating shirl's 18th!

Stay tune for Vacation Update 2! (hehe..)
Off for a shower~~~

No comments: