Saturday, December 24, 2011

This Christmas

So I'm currently lying on my bed typing this post on my iPhone. Too lazy to get up to just on my com. These 2 weeks of holiday is just too short for me. Aft tmr, it'll be a week gone and I'm only left with 1 more. There's just too much to revise. IM JUST A TAD WORRIED FOR FA AND BS. Sighh. Really hope I can just miraculously comprehend them ASAP before sch reopens..

Moving on to this year's festive season: I don't feel any excitement knowing that today's the eve of Xmas. To me, it's just another usual weekend. Just that I've noticed more people carrying bigger shopping bags and cakes around.

A couple of days back(including today), I've been to town a couple of times and I see the word SALE everywhere. It's just too tempting and enticing. There are times that I would just want to buy the entire shop!! That extreme/
So... I've been hunting around for my CNY clothings and so far....... I've only gotten my shoes. :/ Sighh.
Oh well I shall continue shopping again aft Xmas as there will always be POST XMAS SALE!!! ;)

On a lighter note, I'm heading to Malacca in a couple of days.. Gonna try my luck there for some accessories and clothings.. Heheh.

Ok so that's enough for today!!
I'll catch you soon folks!! ;)
MERRY XMAS ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: