Friday, July 29, 2011

Another Phase





I've been dead tired from school and dance. Both are occupying a large proportion of my time and I can only (sometimes) find rest towards the end of the week, like today. But still, I have many things to do on hand. Thinking of it makes me feel up-tight. :\


Another 2 more weeks time and I'll have my formal week/presentation. I am really not looking forward to that. The boys in my class are so excited because they can wear suits. (I dont see how exciting is that....) Suits=hot, stiff, too proper. To add on, you have to be mindful of your actions and behaviours when you donned on a suit. How troublesome!!


I just realised that I've been grumbling and lamenting alot. It took up 2 paragraphs of this post. HAHAH. Oh well, I'm sorry. Hehehe.

Stay tune for the next update!!! ^.^

No comments: