Wednesday, May 12, 2010

STAMINA

The race has just only started, but i personally felt that i ran the longest distance in my whole adolescent life.
Finally, I'm just one pathetic day away from MYEs.What a distance/

The amount of information we fit into our brain can sometimes be compared to a beggar who is gulping down whatever food he sees. Are we really that hungry for information? I do wonder that after all these, does it really pay off? With that cliche that everyone says/states/agrees/stick to, many a times i do get sick of it. Someone please give another rendition to it. Though many of you may find the simplicity refreshing, however i seek for more.

I do seek gratification at the wildest thing that nobody expects and I have no reason for that weird character of mine.

I'm always face with.. unknown circumstances and I'm just taken aback by it. Everything around me seems just like a realm of shadows and masks.

I do yearn for a saccharine smile at times and I hope that It'll last forever..

1. I need to change this ancient blogskin/name that I've kept since my primary days.
2. People find it absurd about the taste I have for people.
3. I really hope I can make myself disappear at times when I want to/

I want to break out from the cage that I'm in.
It is only when you get freedom can you really... (you fill that up)



Another Hard Day;
V~

No comments: