Friday, July 10, 2009

"A Reverie"
It was pretty much of an absurdity that i face in school now-- Unreasonableness, irky friends, concoting stories etc..
Getting upset with friends over grades isn't all that matters. Without character it all comes back
to failure.
If getting all A1s is what really matters to you, i suggest that a change of character/mindset would be sufficient.

You may be my friend, but in actual fact you are my competitor when it comes to school work.(Irony you may say? But is just the REAL WORLD.)
There's something deep within you that causes friction between us. I couldn't figure it out at the first place but thinking of it i finally get it. There's only a handful of us that can tolerate this particular "character" of yours.(due to high threshold level i guess?)

PS: If you get this insinuation, you are superb reading between the lines!:)

ALRIGHTz, moving on..

-Next Monday:SS SAQ test(ERR..)
-Thursday: Fact Test on mocking bird(HOW AWESOME? DIEE)
-CA3 coming up! LIKE RIGHT UP!>>> both math are testing on the topics which i thoroughly detest!
-20th July: Bio TEST/QUIZ. (DOUBLE DIEEE!)

*see THE PATTERN*(there's like the word "test" in all of them)

I was forced to go for this Australian Math Olympiad thing. And Mrs L. says that it is a privilege to get picked. I GUESS anybody with the right frame of mind wouldn't want to go for it. AHHA.
They are like testing on IQ can. NOT MATH ONE LA. OOWWEELL.. this is another doom's day.

"When you really want something the universe always conspires in your favour".(Paul Coelho)

To comment: I dont think that there's any element of truth in this sentence.(for me)
It dont happen to me somehow.
Maybe is my raison d' etre..

Body Of lies;
VAN

No comments: