Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yes, a sigh of relieve. NOW you can start hearing me breath again. SYF's finally over. At one point we were all panicking and Whoosh the competition is over. Well it was not that scary. But i can assure you those schools we saw were terrific! I SERIOUSLY HOPE THE WE GET GOLD WITH HONOURS. Those who went to watch us said that it went well but i seriously dont know the real answer. Hoped it really went alright! :)

My hair now smell of hairspray. It sucks. My eyelids are black(eyeliner). I look ghostly.

Next up-coming performance: EMDD. After which is freedom, no more packed schedule!

Oh yes I found this code/phrase/sentence/ paragraph particulary inspirational!

"You were here for a purpose, there is no duplicate of you.You were here to meet the needs of others. Live life to the fullest if you ever meet any obstacles"



ILY;
Van/

No comments: