Monday, November 19, 2007

Ytd 18th(sunday) was the class barbeque party.
Oh well, i think i'm one of them who left early, Hah!
I found it, ah nvm.
Well, maybe i missed out a Great Deal of fun at night i guess..
Me, Joyce and Tracy(joyce's sis) went home, as in to joyce's house luh.
We played Wii, it was Super Lame i must say.
Playing Ninja turtle at our age.
Ah ha, who cares? It's just a game.
Tmr is the day work begins-English Project.
I don't even have a clue how to begin on it, we'll see how it gets going tmr.
Oh wait i missed something out!!!
ON Saturday, Went to Lime Sonic BANG! It was held at the Siloso Beach.
The Bands Rocked the Night out.
Heads hanging down playing those guitars and basses..
Kinda of freaky i must say..
There was this group Johnny Shameless and his ....
*Will find out the full name of the group*
The singer was like shouting and screaming instead of singing.
I know it was supposed to be an Emo and angsty night, but still..
Crude words were mostly found in all the lyrics sung by the bands.
I found the place a little OUT for me.
Oh yes!
Fran, i saw your boyfriend at Lime Sonic Bang!
You should have went there!:D
ok, enough of excitement.
The cigarette smoke was a total Turn off for me.
I think i inhaled the smoke for more than 2 hours?
I hope i don't become a Passive smoker! Heh.
It was kinda of a "bad influence place" for teenagers
Ok, not gonna talk about the smoke anymore.
Moving on to the Lime Flea Market..
I think that's the only thing that made me stayed on.
I bought a Vintage Tee. THINGS there were Cheap man!
Oh yes! I love the Tram ride, I took at least more than 3 trips up and down.
HAHAH, you may say that i'm insane but uh..
Ok i think that's all for the both weekends.
This was the most lethargic weekend i've ever had!
Till then;
Van.

No comments: