Thursday, May 10, 2007




Went to elizabeth's house to study.
yes. CHINESE oral. ahha,all that funny accent we made darn lame man!
LAUGH it all.
Took pictures as usual...
My blog recently got problem one,stupid what error page,darn annoying lah! later all the words soooo small,only ants are able to see.
CHANGE blogskin. Tag me ah?
Anyways,today math paper was mediocal for me..
kinda simple;well,you can say that.
This is because is only section A and B.
Section C will be next monday,and...thats when the exams are over.
YES! ah yah,tmr got chinese oral,STUPID idiot!
all we do is to talk;talk;talk...
teachers just listen and give marks look at us in a particular way.
Questions and anwers. I totally sucked at it lah!):
SOS pls someone help me man!
sorry if you can't see the words,cause the blog got problem.
I dunno if you got the same problem as me!
Will,post pictures soon.
So yeahh,hang it there!
AHHAHAhs.
see you pals(:
here are some pictures... okay finally i post it-



No comments: