Tuesday, January 16, 2007

"SUP"??
ALL RIGHT! okay well,haven't posted for days!!:( school ends at 1.15 and some times 2.15.and PLUS homework-URGH!!:( ooh and cca TOO!! hahah:D so this time round i'm more free!YAY.today went to PP with char,clara,trina,alicia,venezia.i think thats abt it! haha:Dm okay well,they went there just to buy bubble tea.okay aft they left then me and char walk around pp and went to grab a bite!OOHH then we went to macs to sit down and do our hw..then not long there's this grp of st pat guys came..okay then me and char decided to leave macs then this grp of st pat guys said "BYE"! then one of them said shut up! super funny mann! char said that they were flithy!okay cannot agree more with her.. HAHA!:) aft that we went to the library-rest! ooh then we saw vanessa.a.tan..and some kc girls-sec. ones..COOL! okay then it was time for me and nessa.a.tan and char to go...well,char had to go to her tuition which is near holy family,then me and nessa wanted to see how the tuition teacher's house look like,haha! well,no furniture except one long table and a sofa i guess? then me and nessa went back aft that! OKAY I'LL END HERE FOR TODAY!!:D

No comments: